Hyundai N91W Question?

Associate
Hi all,

I have been looking at getting a new LCD monitor with DVI. I have the chance of getting the following monitor for around £100.

Hyundai ImageQuest N91W 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor - Black

Now I have had a read through the forum with regards to this monitor but most of the posts are at least a few months old.

Could I please have some up to date thought5s on this monitor in the current market

Many Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
£100 it'd be an absolute bargain.

I'm currently using one and it is great, I have two pcs and its easy to switch between the monitor inputs, everything is crisp and clear on both DVI and VGA, it looks damn nice fits my whole black/silver + blue/led setup. Only complains are the stupid positioning of the ports, its virtually impossible to just reach behind the monitor and plug a cable in, you need to turn it around get below it really. Also there's a tiny bit of light leakage from the power led, but only really noticeable when nothing is on screen.

Games are great on it, and it does 720 hd nicely too.

I'm thinking of selling mine to get a bigger screen like maybe the new samsung but until I can afford to do so, I'm more than happy with this one.

Associate
OP
DreadNiK said:
£100 it'd be an absolute bargain.

I'm currently using one and it is great, I have two pcs and its easy to switch between the monitor inputs, everything is crisp and clear on both DVI and VGA, it looks damn nice fits my whole black/silver + blue/led setup. Only complains are the stupid positioning of the ports, its virtually impossible to just reach behind the monitor and plug a cable in, you need to turn it around get below it really. Also there's a tiny bit of light leakage from the power led, but only really noticeable when nothing is on screen.

Games are great on it, and it does 720 hd nicely too.

I'm thinking of selling mine to get a bigger screen like maybe the new samsung but until I can afford to do so, I'm more than happy with this one.

Cheers for that :)

Associate
I actually have the Hyundai N91W sitting here, Its an excellent monitor. I would be happy to sell you as im getting rid of it aswell as my 22" Xerox monitor and 7900GTO because im getting an 8800GTX and the Samsung 245B as soon as it becomes available. I still have the original box for it and receipt all in perfect condition with 0 dead pixels.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom