I am now the owner...

Soldato
Of This

All of the finance problems aside, im paying Just over £300 with F/C insurance every month and I am now the happiest guy alive, pick her up on the 20th hopefully!

Last edited:
Soldato
so you did it then :(

Looks nice i have driven a one for a while and it seemed okay, and that deal looks far better than what you posted new. Is there a final payment or is it £300ish a month for 3/4 years

Soldato
OP
Sone said:
so you did it then :(

Looks nice i have driven a one for a while and it seemed okay, and that deal looks far better than what you posted new. Is there a final payment or is it £300ish a month for 3/4 years

300 a month, no deposit apart from my old car.. ill have a baloon of about 3k at the end, and if the cars worth more than that (Which it should be) it will work in my favor, I will prolly change it in for something a little sportier like a Cooper S as I will have tuned 21 by then :)

Edit - over 3.5 years.. 7% APR

TC1

TC1

Permabanned
You could change it for a real man's car instead. Have you got high heels to wear when you are driving it. Lol :D

Soldato
how much did they give you for the daewoo btw?

edit, i wouldent call them a womans car personally, i think that blue looks quite manly if you buy the officail mini white stripes for it

Back
Top Bottom