I bought Dell Inspiron 7577 For £480 and here is my Fortnite Benchmark of i

Associate
Hi,

I am a student so my budget isn't so good. For months I tried to save up to be able to afford a laptop that I can play AAA games on and do work as well, and the price was always above £600. That is until I found the DELL inpsiron 7577 laptop. It has the GTX 1050Ti and Intel i7 7th generation processor. I was shocked at the price of the brand new laptop from ebay. The laptop also has a fingerprint which is a very nice addition. I have recorded today a video of how well it runs fortnite on epic. The frame rate dropped around 5 frames due to recording app. Check it out for yourselves, and let me know if that was a good buy?

Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Hi,

I am a student so my budget isn't so good. For months I tried to save up to be able to afford a laptop that I can play AAA games on and do work as well, and the price was always above £600. That is until I found the DELL inpsiron 7577 laptop. It has the GTX 1050Ti and Intel i7 7th generation processor. I was shocked at the price of the brand new laptop from ebay. The laptop also has a fingerprint which is a very nice addition. I have recorded today a video of how well it runs fortnite on epic. The frame rate dropped around 5 frames due to recording app. Check it out for yourselves, and let me know if that was a good buy?

Thanks for reading.

BTW was this second hand?

I'm looking for a laptop ATM as a secondary gaming device for games which look rubbish on TV/Monitor (KOTR, the old Deus Ex, PSP emulation of FF tactics)...

and my daily driver is a macbook pro so its hard for me to justify spending £2k until my macbook dies (4 years in...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
OP
BTW was this second hand?

I'm looking for a laptop ATM as a secondary gaming device for games which look rubbish on TV/Monitor (KOTR, the old Deus Ex, PSP emulation of FF tactics)...

and my daily driver is a macbook pro so its hard for me to justify spending £2k until my macbook dies (4 years in...)

The laptop was not second hand surprisingly it is brand new which is awesome. I advise you to sell your mackbook and get a decnet gaming laptop. If you want to game, do not look apples way.

As for emulation I find android TV's to be very good and android phones too. Dont buy a laptop entirely for emulation. 2K can get you a super gaming laptop (thin, fast with gtx 1070).

Associate
I doubt it was brand new at that price. Probably a cancelled order or scratch and dent customer return. I've had a few of them from the Outlet and they do come packed as if new. Great deal though!

Soldato
The laptop was not second hand surprisingly it is brand new which is awesome. I advise you to sell your mackbook and get a decnet gaming laptop. If you want to game, do not look apples way.

As for emulation I find android TV's to be very good and android phones too. Dont buy a laptop entirely for emulation. 2K can get you a super gaming laptop (thin, fast with gtx 1070).

Yeah i totally see where you're coming from.

My macbooks have just been so reliable. This one is 4 years old whilst my dad uses my MBP from 2011. My windows laptops seem to not last anywhere near that long.. but maybe technology has moved forwards.

I'm in two minds. For lifestyle, apple is just incredibly easy to work but it falls short badly when it comes to gaming. For example, I'm contemplating getting the iphoneX or a samsung at present.

Back
Top Bottom