I bought my first gaming PC from OCUK in 2010, I just now upgraded and want to say thank you :)

Associate
I bought an i5-2500k, GTX 570, 8gb ram PC on a weekly deal from this site in *2011* and it's still perfectly fine for games now. It cost me just under £900 which was a heck of a deal for a pre-built PC back then, I had some problems with the BIOS and the OCUK support was amazing, they taught me the old CMOS battery fix which helped me to calm down and get it running with no problems since, haha. I really am very grateful for this site and for the support I received, I really recommend OCUK. I'm now upgrading to a new PC and my old one is going to go to my nephew so he can play Fortnite lol. The thing was beautiful inside with the cable management and build quality.

I can't believe how expensive PC components are now, especially RAM. I remember when HDD's became really expensive but I used to buy RAM like it was candy!

Edit: Just wanted to correct I actually bought this in 2011 not 2010. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom