I crashed, you can all laugh at me now.

Soldato
Yes I crashed and it is partly my fault and panic can get the most of you.

Short story is, im over taking someone guy comes flying up fullbeams me. I pull in once I have overtaken he pulls right in front of me. I give him a little flash as I aint happy, nothing major just a quick flick. He puts his fogs on then slams his brakes on.

I lock up :o hit his bumper then do a 360 or 720 down the motorway at 70 and come to a stop. By now hes out of sight. :confused:

I check the car over and the bumper is knocked back and my side lights smashed.

I make my way down the motorway and finally see this Golf half pulled over with hazards on. I get out make a phone call and walk over to the car. It then started driving away.

Finally the opened the window and said they phoned the police, ok fair enough I just waited till they came. They did, took my story and breathalised me. Passed it as my last drink was prob a month ago.

They said they were not going to do me for anything. I asked if I should get some photo's and they said that would be ok, and if they did try to claim for anything more than the busted bumper they would say there was no other damage.

I only got a pic of my car as they drove off while I was taking the pic. Started walking back to my car, it was dark and I nearly knocked my self out by smashing my head on a road sign. :o

The officer also told me a fatal accident had happened not to long ago on the same road where I driver spun his car off the road into the ditch. :(

I am a little shaken up and trying to take the pic off my phone onto my pc took a little while.

A lesson learned.

Soldato
OP
I was overtaking someone and he comes flying up behind me and fullbeams me, I cant move over as a car in next to me. I pull over when its safe. He cuts me up and fogs me and just slams his brakes on.

I did give him a little flash so a little road rage from me, I accept that.

Maybe he wanted me to crash into him, I have no idea why you would just slam ya breaks on after you have just pulled right in on someone.

I dont think my girly ahhhhhhh as I nearly fall flat on the foor helped either. The office ask if I was ok but must have thought it was funny. :(

They called the police and I waited for them to arrive.

Soldato
OP
I got some documents from the police that tell me who they are who they are insured with and the reg number. The damage to the Golf was just a cracked bumper, while mine caved in.

Yeah something needs to be done about no having no abs on my car. If I had it then the whole thing might not of happened. :(

Soldato
OP
Nah the person I was over taking was actually a friend who I was following home and took the wrong exit. :\

I should have had her follow me and it would have never happened. Oh well.

Life goes on.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I cant really say it was slow, doing a 360/720 at 70 flys round round pretty quick.

Im just happy the car stayed in the lane while doing it.

Its odd it happens fast but as I was spining im just thinking oh ****

Soldato
OP
I tryed to advoid him bounced off him then span.

Photo-0027.jpg

Photo-0028.jpg

Photo-0029.jpg

Must have gone off road when I span as the tyre looks a bit messed up.

Back
Top Bottom