I crashed, you can all laugh at me now.

Soldato
OP
I tryed to advoid him bounced off him then span.

Photo-0027.jpg

Photo-0028.jpg

Photo-0029.jpg

Must have gone off road when I span as the tyre looks a bit messed up.

Soldato
How far away was the golf from the accident scene when you found it? Not stopping at the scene of an accident is an offence unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Soldato
Sorry to hear that, surely it isn't your fault though having some maniac cut you up, flick his rear fogs on then slam on the brakes, that's a nasty trick, I'd try and get the guy done for dangerous driving or something, what did the police say?

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
I'm really worried about the idiots on the roads, now, but know that nothing will change, it'll only get worse.

Liek today, coming off a two lane roundabout I'm in the inside lane and a car is on the outside right next to me. Instead of leaving the roundabout in his lane he just goes straight to mine almost tearing me in half, was not happy :(

Man of Honour
Ev0 said:
I'm really worried about the idiots on the roads, now, but know that nothing will change, it'll only get worse.

don't worry mate, it'll be fine in a few years when there are speed camera everywhere cause then you won't be able to speed... which as we all know causes all the accidents on the road :)

Soldato
The provisional drivers over here driving on their own are the big problem, you're very lucky not to have that as a widespread problem. Driving without insurance is less common here though - amazed at how common it is over there - I once had to drive my mates car 200yards uninsured and I felt guilty - dont think I could handle that everyday!

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Siliconslave said:
don't worry mate, it'll be fine in a few years when there are speed camera everywhere cause then you won't be able to speed... which as we all know causes all the accidents on the road :)

lol must be tired tonight, I read the first bit and started typing that no one was speeding, then read the rest. Having a slow day today :p

Back
Top Bottom