I didnt get any software with xbox 360 pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hey guys.

I bought my wired xbox 360 pad today, opened it and there is no drivers for it.

Is there a site where i can download these drivers?

Thanks

Thanks mate. Problem sorted. ;)

Im using this pad in the game GT Legends, for example, say im going to turn a corner, i only have to touch the analog stick. Any one use this 360 pad with GT Legends, if so, can you please tell me how to turn analog sensitivity down.

Thanks.

- Denic

Look in the other thread, you need to download the XBCD drivers and use those. Microsoft's drivers don't allow you to adjust the analogue stick deadzone.

(oops - XBCD not XBMC ;))

I install them, and it tells me to replug my xbox controller (which i do). So i unplug it, and plug it back in, and it finds new hardware. And it automaticly installes the Microsoft drivers for the xbox pad, and i dont want these, i want the ones that im trying to install.

Any help would be great.

Thanks, its instaled properly now.

Alls i need to know now is how to adjust the sensitivty with that programme.

any one know?

Last edited:
I have no experience of the xbox controller but having played this game with a couple of gamepads and having now settled (happily) on my PS2 controller, there are numerous things you can change in-game to help you out.

Go to the controller options and select the "advanced" button at the bottom.

I have the steering sensitivity set at 0%, deadzone set at 9% and speed-sensitive steering set at 90%

Try something like that and see how you get on. It should be obvious what changing these does but if you're not sure, let me know.

denic2k6 said:
Thanks, its instaled properly now.

Alls i need to know now is how to adjust the sensitivty with that programme.

any one know?

Have you tried to do it? :) I didn't need any instructions personally as I thought it was intuitive how to adjust it, but otherwise google is your friend as they say.

dirtydog said:
Have you tried to do it? :) I didn't need any instructions personally as I thought it was intuitive how to adjust it, but otherwise google is your friend as they say.

Yes, ive being trying for ages. And still cant figure out how to do it.

I saw some one post an option file, so im using this at the moment. Still doesnt seem right on GT Legends though.

So, if some one could help me further ?

Thanks in advance.

chrismox said:
I have no experience of the xbox controller but having played this game with a couple of gamepads and having now settled (happily) on my PS2 controller, there are numerous things you can change in-game to help you out.

Go to the controller options and select the "advanced" button at the bottom.

I have the steering sensitivity set at 0%, deadzone set at 9% and speed-sensitive steering set at 90%

Try something like that and see how you get on. It should be obvious what changing these does but if you're not sure, let me know.

I'm not sure why I bother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom