i feel so helpless

Soldato
sitting here with my little un on my knee, poor wee might is loaded with the flu and conjuntivitis.

she's only just turned two on wednesday :(

nothing makes you feel more helpless than an unwell child

Nix

Nix

Soldato
It's when children need their parents the most. Always turn to 'mummy' and 'daddy' when they're ill. It can't be nice though, I guess it's worse cos she's only young too. I hope she gets better soon.

Soldato
OP
never had one of them being ill before our wee boy was in yorkhill with a blood clot after he was born but that was different, Shelbi is at that age now that she makes it known she aint well and that makes it so heart wrenching when she is like this :(

Soldato
sormicoft said:
she's not into kittens lol

although she does love her 2 guinea pigs(aka her doggies :)

:( Fine! Here's a cute guinea pig instead.

Gini.jpg

Soldato
I feel for you mate it's hellish when the wee ones are ill. They can't really tell you much except "head sore", "hot", "don't feel well" and all they want is to cling on to you :( Good thing is they tend to recover quickly as if nothing had happened. Hope she gets well soon.

Soldato
Get well soon, lots of rest and keeping her warm :D The look on concerned parents faces when they see their child in any pain :(

Soldato
My son was in hospital for 2weeks atfer he was born, it sucked and blew at the same time. He had to be plumbed into a colostomy bag for nearly 9 months. That sucked and blew harder.

When he came out of hospital like a Dyson (bag free, geddit?) it was the best thing in the world. Got 2 corking scars but that's about it.

Kids being sick is :(

Off topic but that banner is WRONG AnthraX

Soldato
I hope she gets better soon, it's just as well you can't remember being that age beacuse even the flu when your 18 wrecks you. I think that is definately one part of parenthood i'll hate if I ever have kids. I feel for my mum and dad, they had 6 sick kids to deal with each time the flu came around lol.

Back
Top Bottom