• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I got my 3080 and I fitted a waterblock to it and overclocked it

Soldato
OP
You guys realise the shop is not open currently. I phoned them at 2pm and placed my order over the phone whilst the website was crashing for everybody. I used their collection (covid safe) service they are offering during the pandemic, it involves you calling them when you are parked in one of their collection baysand a warehouse person brings your order to your car.

Soldato
I did at 2:00pm, I knew the website was going to be dead as always with a Nvidia new launch. I live 50 yds away from OcUK.

Next time im doing this, i only live 2 hours away, i would prefer 4 hours driving over 2 days of trying to get the website to load :D, Might as well make a day out of it and see whats happening in Stoke.

Soldato
Ah so 3080s can do over 2ghz core! Seems to really stretch it's legs with that OC.

The alphacool block has two circular seals it looks like?

Soldato
Nice. I would be interested to know its overclocking capability to see how far it pulls ahead of an overclocked 2080Ti.
What's the max Heaven 4 bench FPS you have had out of it?

Last edited:
Associate
Hello, is there any chance you can run a 3dmark time spy at stock please with the waterblock on. It'll be interesting to see if it gains more frames due to the card not downclocking because of heat. my 2080ti gained a lot more performance putting it on water just because of the downclocking.\
thanks

Back
Top Bottom