I have a Photoshop request...

Soldato
Hello deviants!

I'm a-getting my wifey-hotness an item of jewellery made around an ambigram of my two little daughters' names (Tilly & Bella). The jeweller has requested a better quality picture, but I'm intensely thick and can't really do anything other than blowing it up in MS Paint and then going through each pixel at a time.

Is anyone able make the design a bit bigger and the resolution cleaner while retaining the design's integrity?

sorbCFV.png

As a reward to the clever sausage who helps, I will quote five things you write in GD and hold them up as paragons of awesomeness - even if it is swivel-eyed loonery.

(Please God let it not be Theophany.)

Permabanned
As a reward to the clever sausage who helps, I will quote five things you write in GD and hold them up as paragons of awesomeness - even if it is swivel-eyed loonery.

(Please God let it not be Theophany.)

Time to roll up the shirt sleeves and get to work. I've got some fantastic posts in the pipeline.

Permabanned
hahaedrof.png

Soldato
OP
Time to roll up the shirt sleeves and get to work. I've got some fantastic posts in the pipeline.

Are you ALWAYS online?! Or is the legend true - that if you're mentioned three times in any thread your palm hairs start tingling, urging you to rise from your wazz-stained grot-dungeon and log into GD?

Soldato
An ambigram is a word, art form or other symbolic representation, whose elements retain meaning when viewed or interpreted from a different direction, perspective, or orientation.

The meaning of the ambigram may either change, or remain the same, when viewed or interpreted from different perspectives.

Douglas R. Hofstadter describes an ambigram as a "calligraphic design that manages to squeeze two different readings into the selfsame set of curves". Different ambigram artists (sometimes called ambigramists) may create completely different ambigrams from the same word or words, differing in both style and form.

Glad that's cleared up and I'm not simply dyslexic.

Associate
Pic.png

It isn't 100% accurate because I've only got 10 minutes between meetings and going home and nothings stopping me going home :)

Soldato
OP
Pic.png

It isn't 100% accurate because I've only got 10 minutes between meetings and going home and nothings stopping me going home :)

Thank you sir, that's fabulous! I'll look out for your particularly interesting opinions and unfailingly back you up. :D

Thanks also to ChroniC for having a go. No thanks at all go to Theofagy (yes, I noticed your image's filename).

I'm quite good at this sort of thing.

Strangely not actually that bad...

Back
Top Bottom