I have an asestek lite speed modded!

Associate
Just wondering, I got this upgraded so it had 1/3hp compressor and changed gases.. also a golden froster separate card.. wondering if this might still be relevant? I might buy a new processor, and 12 years later, it might still work? Easy now for me to get some new plastic with holes for new motherboards.. much easier now. I paid for -100C what do you think, or it it might be mad? I got the chilly one head.. Is it crazy to try? Will it lightly blow up and kill me? Person who upgraded died a death with crap jobs.. is it worth it?

Caporegime
Really wish I still had my Phase Change rigs. You'd likely still be able to run one of the lower TDP modern CPUs, but you might need to fashion a mount to suit modern day sockets.

You'll still be able to get neoprene sheeting and dielectric grease easily enough for insulating the mobo etc.

If you don't want to try it, get it listed on the Members Market, I'd buy it off you, and give it a go!

Associate
OP
Really wish I still had my Phase Change rigs. You'd likely still be able to run one of the lower TDP modern CPUs, but you might need to fashion a mount to suit modern day sockets.

You'll still be able to get neoprene sheeting and dielectric grease easily enough for insulating the mobo etc.

If you don't want to try it, get it listed on the Members Market, I'd buy it off you, and give it a go!

lol, you'd like to blow yourself up? anyone know any names of folks who can do chilli stuff? It has been stored in a good place, it might work wonderful, just need some plastic and screws to fit the new mboards.. Before it got the upgrade it did -75 , afterwards I was hoping closer to -100 , like I said golden froster and 1/3 hp with a change in the gas..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom