I killed JFK

Soldato
I believe some of the redacted information gets released this year on the assassination. My thought is that the cover up is more to do with Lee Harvey Oswald having past CIA connection. Basically in the same way the 9/11 report had redacted pages showing the links with Saudi funding.

Used to believe in a second shooter, I no longer do however. I think Oswald had a shady past but in the end acted alone.

Associate
I don't subscribe to the official story. However....

Given that everyone and their dog had a motive and that there were so many incestuous interconnections between organised crime ,the intelligence community, politicians, the military, the oil business, the police, the unions, foreign interest groups, the media, financial groups, real and phoney religious groups et al. it's a hopelessly tangled web. That was the way America operated at the time - probably not much different today.

I doubt the real truth of it will ever come out in a form that will give a definitive answer that everyone can accept as fact. In the same way that hardly anyone can agree about the identity of the Whitechapel murderer (or even agree that there was only one killer or that he (or she) was ever called Jack The Ripper).

So just like the Whitechapel case most researchers have their own pet theory. The guy in the video is just as likely a suspect as anyone else.

Associate
I will surely get my hands on this one soon.....thanks for the nifty heads up :):). In any case, JFK was eliminated by the Mafia, the C.I.A., the F.B.I., the NSA and all the various hate groups who did not want America to change into a better nation. Oswald DID NOT act alone, at least according to the updated Warren Report. It has been widely accepted that the shot was NOT only one, but 3 or 4 coming from different directions...Oswald could have done it only if he could be tele-transported into different places at the same time, which is the REAL conspiracy.

Associate
The best one I saw was that Oswald had fired twice but a Secret Service man in the car behind picked up a loaded rifle when he heard the shots and accidentally shot JFK.
Yeah, that "theory" is totally ridiculous, infantile and dangerous especially in America where they believe the media they want to believe in. They are manipulated by politics and the media.

Man of Honour
Yeah, that "theory" is totally ridiculous, infantile and dangerous especially in America where they believe the media they want to believe in. They are manipulated by politics and the media.

and your reasons why you think it's infantile?

and before you answer realise that is a little known theory and the main one people believe in because of the media is Oswald did it all and the second is Oswald + the grassy knoll.

Associate
and your reasons why you think it's infantile?

and before you answer realise that is a little known theory and the main one people believe in because of the media is Oswald did it all and the second is Oswald + the grassy knoll.
That's what I mean...people believe in what THEY THEMSELVES want the media to tell them. People DO NOT want to believe that it was the CIA, FBI, MAFIA AND HATE GROUPS that shot and killed JFK because a) it would be too much for them to bear; b) it would mean a great blow to their (fake) sense of patriotism; c) they are simply too lazy to plug in and freely think with their own brains and question "authority" (they're not the French you know!!!:):)).

Soldato
OP
The James Files confession must be true surely as there is so much detail in it. To make that story up would take some memory and imagination skills surely.

Soldato
that theory is indeed the broadcast I referenced.

But, similarly I still don't quite understand the use of the word infantile...

post wiki leaks , snowden & sergeant 'whatshisface', isn't there more cynicism in the USA .. it would be interesting to know how that programme/theory was received

Associate
that theory is indeed the broadcast I referenced.

But, similarly I still don't quite understand the use of the word infantile...

post wiki leaks , snowden & sergeant 'whatshisface', isn't there more cynicism in the USA .. it would be interesting to know how that programme/theory was received
Infantile = childish, better still, totally immature :)

Back
Top Bottom