I may just have achieved a cracking deal!

If keeping atx build, I'd go something like the antex c3 and really show off the components

B650 tomohawk is cheaper than the tuf gaming wifi at mo(but only £6)...if you look etherewhere you can get the gigabyte Gaming X AX vers2 for £150..few less usb on back though..tomahwk is a better board, but for gaming nothing wrong with the gigabyte board...OCuk not doing it anymore by look

My basket at OcUK:

Total: £361.96 (includes delivery: £11.98)​
If you really want to go a bit upmarket and go white and black theme, the c3 case above can be had in white, and I'd pair it with the Asrock X870 Pro RS wifi am5 board for £203.99..the mobo comes in white and the gpu is pcie 5 and primary m.2 is pcie5. also has 2 40gb usb4 type c connections on the back and has wifi 7...as about as future proof and upgradeable as you can go at the mo without really splurging cash...there is no black version...it'd be the x870 riptide wifi which is £259.99...1st time I've seen a white board being a lot cheaper than the black variety
It's overkill though, and seeing as the 4080s isn't bottlenecked by pcie4, I'd just go b650 tomahawk/gigabyte/tuf board​

Back
Top Bottom