I need proven reliable, good built quality phone

Caporegime
I currently have a Sony Ericsson Z520i. Although good in terms of interface but its built quality is a bit iffy, the top layer of the screen cover has come off, the white plastic on the phone is no longer white, and it now turns itself off for no reason on random.

So my next phone on PAYG (as I use no more than £15 a month TOPS credit and all these new contracts are like £35) will need to be reliable and good quality (proven no software defect and solid in the hand). The phone would ideally have a Bluetooth, decent screen and OK camera.

Basically any phone £150 and under I will consider, £100 would be best.

Permabanned
I was looking at getting a SE phone but thought twice when someone said about the numbers pads peeling!! Yikes. I have a Motorola at the mo and it has been solid, good menu system and very reliable.

Soldato
For £100 you can get the Nokia 6230i, its a bit dated but a good build and a solid performing phone, maybe a bit more expensive the k750i again similar but better specs, then of you can stretch yoru budget the nokia 6233 -amazing well built and esay to use phone. :)

Permabanned
Spamalot said:
RUN!!!!! Do you realise what you have just said.

Well, never had a problem with mine. Had it for about a year now and my wife has had hers for over 2 years. Not one problem. I know quite a few people who have had no issues with thier Motorola Phones.

Back
Top Bottom