I no this has been asked before....

Associate
i just bought gold membership to xbox live but have just discovered my online profile has 0 gamerscore where as my offline profile has 420 gs so, how can i merge my profiles or is that impossible???

also whats the consequences too having 0 GS?

Associate
nope. you lose all your save games.

you basically have to start from scratch if you want your save games on the live account.

It happened to me too :(

Soldato
you should have changed your offline name to what you wanted for LIVE when you signed up for LIVE, this way you can change your offline name as many times as you like until you find something you like and LIVE accepts on the sign up process, thus keeping your gamer score and points

Associate
McManicMan said:
you should have changed your offline name to what you wanted for LIVE when you signed up for LIVE, this way you can change your offline name as many times as you like until you find something you like and LIVE accepts on the sign up process, thus keeping your gamer score and points

most people usually figure that AFTER they've already registered ;)

Associate
OP
i deleted my online gamertag, renamed my offline one to the name of the online profile, recovered my online profile and now i have two profiles, same name, different gs scores and only one can go online...

Back
Top Bottom