I saw V8 WTF today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
dangerous tried getting me to get V8WTF as it was available a while back. by the time i had thought about it, it was already gone :(

Soldato
Vertigo1 said:
You seriously think it'd be available?
Hypotheticly. And I very much doubt it would be in a hurry, or that I could afford it. But I was more wondering if it could even be on a Manta what with them not coming in an M reg...

edit
looking around M666 NTA is available, that'd be quite cool on a slammed matt black Manta....

Last edited:
Soldato
You know it is possible to get a plate made up to suit you. If there is a number plate that you have in mind, and it has never been introduced into the system, you can call the DVLA, make sure it has never existed and get them to introduce the plate. The plate then comes into production and is introduced through a dvla number plate auction. They keep in touch via email, letting you know when the plate will be coming to auction, at what auction, and the time of the auction. THey tell you on the phone it will be around six months from the time of the call... it took more like 12 months though for mine, by which time i had given up hope, thinking they had forgot, and didnt bother going to the auction.

Soldato
mr tommo said:
You know it is possible to get a plate made up to suit you. If there is a number plate that you have in mind, and it has never been introduced into the system, you can call the DVLA, make sure it has never existed and get them to introduce the plate. The plate then comes into production and is introduced through a dvla number plate auction. They keep in touch via email, letting you know when the plate will be coming to auction, at what auction, and the time of the auction. THey tell you on the phone it will be around six months from the time of the call... it took more like 12 months though for mine, by which time i had given up hope, thinking they had forgot, and didnt bother going to the auction.

hmmmmmmm

I'm occasionally tempted to enquire about K410WAS. All searches that I've done suggest it was never issued and I can't imagine there'd be much competition for it. Unfortunately I can't put it on the MR2 and I've got no plans to replace it in the foreseeable future.

Permabanned
Hi all, kinda new round here and just gettin my bearings in the different sections.....

I've often throught about different cool plates like these, glad to see some on here have them.

Others i'd like are things like V6 tbh (or V8 tbh, v10, v12, etc)

V6,8,10,12 4tw

other humerous one could be

C2 FFS

C3 FFS (on Citroens)

and then I guess the obligatory M3 M5 M6 style ones with any of the above acrynomns

Soldato
I'd always thought thatthe only plate I'd ever pay money for would be PAU1 but afaik Paul Daniels has it and he's probably not going to sell it any time soon.

Having said that I saw a camper van the other day with an old style silver on black plate with PJT 849D or something like that 9my initials) and I would definitely get that. As a bonus it was on a lovely split screen bus as well :D

HT

Soldato
CRW_0892-2.jpg

:cool: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom