I saw V8 WTF today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
kaiowas said:
hmmmmmmm

I'm occasionally tempted to enquire about K410WAS. All searches that I've done suggest it was never issued and I can't imagine there'd be much competition for it. Unfortunately I can't put it on the MR2 and I've got no plans to replace it in the foreseeable future.

Like i said it could take up to 12 months, and then you can keep it on retentions for around £100 per year. Not sure what has happened to the plate that i ordered, cant imagine there being a great demand for it tbh.

Im really tempted to buy a couple of plates for me to sell on. maybe offer them to owners clubs...

such as :- M5 WTF
M6 WTF
M15 CYA (noble)

And a few others in mind, when looking in the back of autotraders, some of the prices the plates are going for are ridiculous, especially for what they are.

Last edited:
Soldato
I had my eye on R6 MJO it was £260 and as I decided to get it it was gone.
(MJO being michael joseph oakes)
Cant beleave it was so cheap, obviously whoever values them dosent know R6's are bikes!

Soldato
E.Cartman said:
Hi all, kinda new round here and just gettin my bearings in the different sections.....

I've often throught about different cool plates like these, glad to see some on here have them.

Others i'd like are things like V6 tbh (or V8 tbh, v10, v12, etc)

V6,8,10,12 4tw

other humerous one could be

C2 FFS

C3 FFS (on Citroens)

and then I guess the obligatory M3 M5 M6 style ones with any of the above acrynomns

Ha Ha lol, I was tempted by a tbh one. So anyway as you new, what do you drive? assuming your old enough to own a car.

Soldato
wez130 said:
i want WEZ 130 but i don't think it was ever introduced either, what kind of cost would i be looking at for it to be introduced.

BTW Dangerous, that ST looks gorgeous - my next car :D

They will release a plate and then it will go to auction, where im guessing all the big companies will be such as reg transfer etc, its up to you to get the highest bid in. My plate wouldnt have meant anything to anyone else so im guessing it would have been one of the cheaper ones.

Soldato
TomO said:
dangerous tried getting me to get V8WTF as it was available a while back. by the time i had thought about it, it was already gone :(
Saw the perfect plate for you the other week on a Warrior pickup:

RUB815H

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom