I there a ADSL modem who have there drivers up for Vista?

Associate
I cannot wait till the 16 or 17'th of this month for SpeedTouch to release drivers for the 330 modem.

I might have to go out and buy one today, anyone know who has there drivers up for Vista?

cheers lads.

There's not a lot I can recommend, there are 4 computers in the house, 2 wireless, 2 wired, and I use a VT Voyager 2100 ADSL router for that.

Works fine, never had any problems with it at all.

What I will say though, is if you're considering the HomeHub, DON'T. ;)

You might have more luck asking in the Networks forum.

NashTax said:
Don't want routers atually, just modems. Anyone know?

A router would probably cost around the same, it would allow you to share your connection, some have the possibilty of wireless if you want it, and they require no drivers whatsoever.

68571-ethernet-small.jpg

Mine kinda looks like that so can it work?

they'll all be wired but you'll have the option of wireless as well. Yes, that port is the correct one, it looks like a laptop you have there. Your laptop will most likely have wireless as well which means you can use the internet without plugging in anything at all as long as you are within a certain range of your router.

If your laptop doesn't have wireless then all it means is that you'll have to plug a cable in that hole you've posted up and then you'll get instant access to the internet. No dialling up etc as the router is always connected.

MUCH better way!

Something like this would have you up and running in no time!

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=NW-017-NG

:)

Last edited:
Just come back from the shops and bought a Billion 5200G router, it is wired or wireless but having trouble connecting it all. Don't think Vista is pickig it up

Ehhh drivers for a router? Isn't everything you have to do is plug it into your lan, connect to the router's ip with internet explorer, and set up a connection there?

Back
Top Bottom