I want a good torch. Maglite?

Associate
Hi,

Ive been recently getting 'in' to torches.

Currently got a Maglite 4D and a Mini, both have been upgraded with the Terralux lamp relatively cheaply (performance is very good also). Ive also got my Surefire (Kroma Milspec) which is awesome, as someone posted above it did cost a bit but well worth it.

Regards,

Dave.

Soldato
Have you considered a LED Lenser? THere great, we use them at work. It takes 3 AAA batteries and lasts ages. There really quite dangerous actually, don't shine them in your eyes!

Associate
Exactly why you have one in your car. It is one of the only ways to have a defense weapon in your car while remaining legal. :p

Anyone looking for a torch that doubles up as a self defence weapon should check out models with a crenulated bezel. Much smaller and much more nasty.

Associate
OP
Hi Fenix, i am the person who contacted you yesterday via email.

I bought 2 maglites, but am considering the 4in1 pack, how long is this offer on for ? I hope to purchase sometime next week. Looks like a decent all rounder package and i quite like the idea of a diffuser.

P.s. is it the small torch that takes the AA battery or the larger one ? Also what model number is the smaller one ?

Associate
Hi Ry@n, We should have the 4 in 1 pack available until Christmas. It includes 2 bodies, one takes a single AA (L1D) and the other takes a single CR123A (P2D). The P2D is smaller.

Although I have been posting here for a while, it seems my signature has suddenly offended one of the mods so I wont be posting any more after this. Best bet would be to contact me via email.

Back
Top Bottom