I Want This Shed.....But it's Too Expensive

Soldato
Can someone help me find a shed that's the same as this but not so expensive! I'm not paying £7.5k for a shed. 23mm cladding and Cedar roof shingles shouldn't make it so expensive surely?

jaqXLDr.jpg
tZym9gT.jpg
RREGffK.jpg

Soldato
OP
I only wanted to spend £2-2.5k!

How handy at DIY are you?

I reckon you could easily knock something up similar for well under quarter of the price.

I'd suspect the framework would be a small portion of the cost, and the roofing is probably adding to the cost, so you could look at cheaper alternatives.

I'm reasonably handy but just don't have the time to undertake something like this as I've got a few other things on the go at the moment.

Its rather unique.

Is that a "porch" at the far left?

Noticed semple posted, I was going to say, probs 2k or so for the timber.

Something that big is better built in place rather than joining panels anyway.

It's a side store, so just a bolt on shed to the side where you can put garden equipment in.

Soldato
OP
It really looks to me like its at a place where practically money is no object, the sorts of people who wouldn't even think about spending that sort of amount for someone to come round and build it.

It definatly very poor value for money, but there are people who don't care about that.
It's at a garden centre in Henley on Thames next to my office and it's definitely marketed towards the local population who have too much money.

Back
Top Bottom