I want to buy one ultra case which to buy;

Soldato
look when i will buy Obsidian 1000D in some days

will you help me to tell me what kind of water cooling to put? i mean for custom setup..

and i have one technical where he will put the custom setup in obdisidian.
i like a lot these case

so when i will buy it will you tell me which parts to buy for custom cooling??

No dude, this is the sort of project you need experience in, and a lot of it. This isn’t for new builders. Read my post mate, you quite obviously haven’t.

This build log (3 parts) will give you a good idea of the expense and scale of the process of building in the Obsidian 1000D.

Have you decided that you don’t need an optical drive? Because the Obsidian 1000D cannot fit a blu-ray drive. As far as I can tell.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
yes i will not need my blu-ray drive

so when when i will buy obdisidian will you give me options for custom water cooling parts?? and for customs rgb fans?? when i will buy obsidian.?

i have already one 1500 psu coolermaster and i have 2 hardisks with 6TB

and one soundcard....

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Frustrating for you, very entertaining for me. :D

No good deed goes unpunished :D

OP, it’s too big a task you’re asking. Strangers on an Internet forum cannot build this for you, if you do not have the experience to plan it in the first place.

I advise you buy a smaller, simpler system to start with. A full loop build, justifying this case, is not for beginners.

Associate
OP
you dont understand what i mean
i have one technical computer who he can put all these things

this i am asking is when i will buy obsidian will you sugested me custom cooling parts for overclocking this i mean..

i dont want to put in this case one ready water cooling..

Soldato
Frustrating for you, very entertaining for me. :D

Still entertained? I’m close to a nervous breakdown I think :p

you dont understand what i mean

this i am asking is when i will buy obsidian will you sugested me custom cooling parts for overclocking this i mean..

i dont want to put in this case one ready water cooling..

I would advise you seek advice from your “one technical computer” as he needs to be familiar with the equipment. I advise you ask your technical friend about watercooling components.

I’m trying to help you understand that this is a very big case. Even if your technical friend builds it for you, a watercooled machine needs careful, regular maintenance performed by a skilled individual.

Soldato
Hate to say I told you so @WantoN :p

Back in the real world, enthusiasts read and watch videos, research their own **** and make their own minds up

Tell away mate! :D I was well aware it was going to be a slog. It’s my good deed for September :p

Superflue, have you watched the video series I linked?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom