I was thinking today..

Soldato
After my new car got keyed and its windows kicked out yesterday, my local dry cleaners robbed, a nice (if not slighty crazy) lady down the road mugged last week...well, how nice it would be to have you fine folks as my neighbours and local community. As a relatively new poster and long time reader, I'm often amazed at the courtiousness and kindness these fine pages have when comparing it with or forums out there. Look at how good things can be if a little kindness and understanding is shown.

It's comforting to know that there is still intelligent and kind folks out there somewhere.

/brain dump completed/

Man of Honour
Nazbit said:
Imagine everyone on here living in one street :D :D
Oh good god, what a horrible thought. :D
regulas, be careful about thinking, it can lead to free will and opinions, both of which can be dangerous. :)

Permabanned
regulus said:
After my new car got keyed and its windows kicked out yesterday, my local dry cleaners robbed, a nice (if not slighty crazy) lady down the road mugged last week...well, how nice it would be to have you fine folks as my neighbours and local community. As a relatively new poster and long time reader, I'm often amazed at the courtiousness and kindness these fine pages have when comparing it with or forums out there. Look at how good things can be if a little kindness and understanding is shown.

It's comforting to know that there is still intelligent and kind folks out there somewhere.

/brain dump completed/

It would make Royston Vasey look normal.

Soldato
Visage said:
OCUKVille: Population: 24,500
Please Drive Carefully
No Hawkers, Traders or Muslims.

Any more of that and we'll put up a "do not feed the trolls" sign, then you'd miss your crumbs wouldn't you? You'd miss the tourists stroking your hair... You'd have to find a bridge with a river under it, catch yourself some nice FFisssssh, MY PRECIOUS!

Permabanned
I think it may be something to do with the fact that chavs and petty criminals don't have the mental capacity to operate a computer, and thus cannot access these forums. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
Associate
hahaha everyone would be afraid to go outside in case they get their photo taken by a neighbour and photoshopped all over the forum. :D

Permabanned
cleanbluesky said:
Any more of that and we'll put up a "do not feed the trolls" sign, then you'd miss your crumbs wouldn't you? You'd miss the tourists stroking your hair... You'd have to find a bridge with a river under it, catch yourself some nice FFisssssh, MY PRECIOUS!

You really dont like visage do you!

Back
Top Bottom