• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

I7 9700k or I9 9900k

Associate
Morning all,

The unfortunate time has finally come to update my computer internals, it's fought one hell of a battle for the last 4 years, overcoming the demands of modern games, but finally, my processor loads seem to be so high I'm loosing the will to live with it, RIP i5 4690k!

So anyway I'm mainly running servers for myself and friends (small scale, no more then 5 people connected at a time) some video and photo editing, and of course some the latest games as well as of course all the classics!

I'm going to be changing motorboard, upping to DDR4 ram, and getting a 1070ti all at the same time, just after some opinions on which processor you thinks going to be best bang for buck?

Ideally MB+CPU+RAM budget around £1100

Back
Top Bottom