i7 CPU Cooling Only

RJC

RJC

Don
That should be fine, used that kit couple years ago for my first watercooling, still using the Res, pump and cpu block.

Edit: Your sig is way to be big, max 4 lines of std text.

Associate
Hi did you get this kit if so what was it like to fit and what temps did your i7 drop to under load as looking to do the same with the same case.

Soldato
You've stated this in two threads now.

Proof please* :)

* I'm considering a Domino for my i7 that came this morning, so it would be awesome to see this proved.

DriverHeaven Did a review on the Domino Watercooler Kit

The overclock was achieved through the use of the 2800RPM profile and at that fan speed our 4.3GHz temperature was 53 degrees Celsius.

-----------------------

3c over what i said but what the hell heh

Associate
and again is that the temp from A.L.C or from the core
the guy who did some various test on the previous thread temp got up to 90c at 4.5ghz I find it hard to believe that it can keep it at 50C load
A.L.C temp is different from the coretemp

Soldato
Very nice. :) Thanks for that.

remy87 - according to the review the temps were taken from Everest Ultimate.

Other reviews have been getting temps generally closer to 60C on load (on the 2800RPM setting), hence my sceptiscism.

I've just been looking on the CoolIT forums, and it looks like it might be easy enough to strap a second 120mm fan to the inside of the radiator.
*tibbsey looks over to his spare Noctua P12*
This should mean that I could have the standard fan on Quiet mode, but still get a good amount of airflow over the radiator. :)

Definitely looking like a contender...

Back
Top Bottom