• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

i9 9900k pricing

Soldato
I think I read a story that legal action was been considered against samsung, micron etc for ram prices about 6 months ago, and here we are now with ram prices almost half of what I paid for my 32 gigs, its amazing what a threat of legal action can do.

Associate
OP
I purchased the i9 9900k at £535 (retail) with free game and I have to say I have zero regrets. This thing absolutely flies, it's simply amazing.

Associate
Sorry for the interupting reply, I am curious as to the difference between an OEM cpu and a retail one, as far as I understand it, they are both the same apart from the box and warranty?

Associate
The i9 9900k, do you guys think its a good cpu that will be good for at least 2 years? and because the OEM is slightly cheaper and its the same chip is that the one to go for? especially if its used with a decent cooler?

Soldato
If you are planning to keep for 2 years, then it is worth considering the retail part so that when you come to sell you still have some warranty. This will help with the resale value.

Soldato
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom