Ibiza this year..

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
-=BAF=-AXE said:
Sorry should have read your thread properl, it is the radio one weekend.

Can i suggest some days for your monday and tuesday!

Spend both at Amnesia

Monday - Svan vath
Tuesday - Armarda - Armin Van Burren (sp)

You need to educate my missus to be hardcore!!!!!!

Best not be going to eden / es paradis to see Westwood - i hateeeeeeeee him

LOL
Andy

My friends will not be able to stick one night of Amnesia let alone 3 but thanks ;)

Yes will be steering clear of Westwood. And TT do Manumission if its your first time out there ;)

Would like to see Lisa Pin Up, she was absolutely wicked last time I saw her in Brighton - lovely lady too ;)

BB x

Soldato
OP
BrightonBelle said:
;) I am a bit of a random apple, but I love music and I love dancing.

You are from Rochester so I take it you will know Amadeus? I was there for my friend's 19th and was dancing on the podium.

That was until the DJ killed the lights and the music and told everyone to look at the podium and chant 'get off the podium'.

Nice place ;) I didn't care, I was dancing to Horny '98 and lovin' it :D

BB x

Oh yeah, i know that place..about a five minute drive from where i live. Haven't been for a while tho...never quite liked it. It's big fo'sho...but, well, it's just the crowd that didnt do it for me! Not my cuppa tea. Prefer places that attract friendlier people who are there for the music and not just for pulling. Make sense?! ;)

Horny though eh?! Heh..i remember having Mousse T visit the Canterbury Uni campus..was hilarious(ly bad)!

Soldato
BrightonBelle said:
Would like to see Lisa Pin Up, she was absolutely wicked last time I saw her in Brighton - lovely lady too ;)

BB x

Oh so true, saw her last year at *** Bar next to Mar M and she had *** time to speak to everyone after the gig and give out piccies that were signed, so took prime place in my flyers / ticket collection :D

lurrrly lady ;)

Andy

Soldato
I can 3rd that the ibiza experience is AMAZING, actually no, 'amazing' doesn't even come close ;)

In 2004 i stayed in a hotel right at the bottom of west street in san antonio. It was literally a case of walk out the hotel door and you've got a massive long street packed to the brim with pubs!! Dozens of people handing out fliers and giving you drinks offers.

Then there was the foam party night, hit the booze at 2pm (standard procedure in ibiza) hit the pubs at midnight, to club eden at 2am (i refuse to say who was DJing :o) and had an unbelivable time. The atmosphere was great and everyone was just loving it. Then striaght from the club at 6am into the sea just outside. So many fantastic memories

Above all things, you HAVE to go to cream amnesia. No need to say 'have a great time' because you certainly will!!! :)

EDIT\\ i thought you might like to hear the very first words spoken to me after checking into the hotel... "fancy a blow?" by a very large, black, prostitute after she had given my man area a good squeeze :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
People are top, apart from trying to get you in their
cars after a big club, Amnesia and Priv.

Our last night last year (cream clsoing of amnesia) we were raving away and i eneded up speaking to a fella stodd behind me who id never met in my life before, as it turns out he lives opposite my work, sligthly freaky in a club with 5000 other ppl :)

honestly mate you will love it :D

Andy

Associate
woooo an ibiza thread!!!

im off to ibiza with mcd on 28th june (might see you there axe! :p ). I found a great site called http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night_i.htm. It has everything you need to know, especially a calender telling you whats on and where!!

I think the people will be the same no matter where you go. Everyones just wants to have a good time.

Dans answered most your questions, in terms of the best time to go, it depends what sort of person you are. Aparantly it gets ridiculously busy around end of july and august period.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah Brock , i used that site last year and this to schedule all my trips,
to see the right peeps on :)

Brok you going Cream on the thursday? (29th)?

Andy

Soldato
MCD, im there mate, thats my whole reason to go :)

Yup deffo up for meeting up for a few beers, and share a taxi
to Amnesia, as its like 20 odd euro from San An :)

Andy

Associate
-=BAF=-AXE said:
Yeah Brock , i used that site last year and this to schedule all my trips,
to see the right peeps on :)

Brok you going Cream on the thursday? (29th)?

Andy

Erm we havnt planned anything yet, but i dont see why not ;) Shapeshifters are on the terrace which is pretty cool! (must admit, im quite new to dance, house etc. so i dont know who to see!)

Last edited:
Soldato
brocksta said:
Erm we havnt planned anything yet, but i dont see why not ;) Shapeshifters are on the terrace which is pretty cool! (must admit, im quite new to dance, house etc. so i dont know who to see!)

Woooo hold on cowboy ;)

Terrace is funky and house, you wont want to be watching SS when Ferry Corsten and Eddie Haliwell are trancing the main room :D

Andy

Soldato
Time for some Ice?

amnesia.jpg

Andy

Soldato
:eek: I completely agree with Andy!! Shapeshifters shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as my 2 favourite DJs!!!

Take our words for it, eddie halliwell is the best performer behind the decks i've ever seen and ferry corsten, well, he spins the best music i've ever heard!

Back
Top Bottom