IC Diamond24/Perihelion4gm Giveaway

Associate
"ON MY HONOR IN EXCHANGE FOR FREE COMPOUND I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO TEST AND POST MY RESULTS"

since i've heard this product is very good, i want to try it out for myself. I currently am using a antec kuhler 920 and would like to compare the temps with the stock paste, some geLiD GC Extreme paste and (hopefully) your paste.

Associate
I 'signed up', as it were, on the 31st of May and still haven't seen hide nor hair of mine. Coming on three weeks now! Postal services make me sad. But the point is, please don't stick me on your wall of shame, it's not my fault. :p

Soldato
"ON MY HONOR IN EXCHANGE FOR FREE COMPOUND I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO TEST AND POST MY RESULTS"

I will be testing on my Q6600 with Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Rev.2

I will clock it to around 3.6GHz if I can and see the difference it makes from Arctic Silver 5 :)

Soldato
ON MY HONOR IN EXCHANGE FOR FREE COMPOUND I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO TEST AND POST MY RESULTS

does the offer still stand i can compare mx-3

cpu : 1090t 4ghz /2.8nb

gpu: 6970 @950/1450

Last edited:
Soldato
ON MY HONOR IN EXCHANGE FOR FREE COMPOUND I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR TO TEST AND POST MY RESULTS

i7 930 @ 4ghz (Corsair H70 and MX-4)
24/7 100% full load on 4 cores+HT @ 60c

Will be very interesting to see my temps after using this

Soldato
I 'signed up', as it were, on the 31st of May and still haven't seen hide nor hair of mine. Coming on three weeks now! Postal services make me sad. But the point is, please don't stick me on your wall of shame, it's not my fault. :p

I signed up in April, not sure of the format for the email I should send so maybe that was a problem. I havent kept track of if anything was posted since and I missed it or not

I changed my spec since then to i7 920 at 4.1ghz

Just in case colour is needed :D

Soldato

Planning on replacing the TIM on my 480 GPU. Already have a tube of Perihelion4gm so if I could get some IC Diamond too that would be smashing as intended to test with both

Associate

Will be testing on an Antec Kuhler 620 against Shin-Etsu X23 (stock) with an i5-2500K @ 4.5GHz.

Back
Top Bottom