**Idea's For New System For Monster Hunter World**

GDT

GDT

Associate
SO, as you may or may not know Monster Hunter World is due to be released on PC on 9th August 2018.

The game was a great success on Playstation 4 and Xbox One, and it is anticipated that the game will also be a great success on PC as it will be the first time it has been released on this platform.

The reason for this post is to get some feedback from you guys on what you would think if OcUK did a system based on the game, and ideas for names/themes/colours etc.

I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Associate
you could do a full system and a Modded case. with the Monster Hunter world logo. engraved in the case with the Green LED light

pp,550x550.u5.jpg

Soldato
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/so...orld_is_set_to_be_extremely_demanding_on_pc/1

RECOMMENDED

OS

WINDOWS® 7/8/8.1/10 (64-BIT required)

CPU

Intel® Core™ i3 8350 4GHz or Intel® Core™ i7 3770 3.4GHz or AMD Ryzen™ 5 1500X

Memory

8 GB RAM

GPU

NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 (VRAM 3GB) or AMD Radeon™ RX 570X (VRAM 4GB)

Network

Broadband internet connection

DirectX

Version 11

Storage

20 GB available space

Sound

DirectSound compatible (DirectX® 9.0c or higher)

Notes

Mouse, keyboard and game pads (both DirectInput and XInput) are supported. 30FPS at 1080p on HIGH graphic settings.

RGB! lian li PC011 Dynamic but in Gunmetel - RGB fans and strimer would go down a treat.
Custom cut metal fan grills haha
as above, need to be some High specs or could range 2 systems, only to cover 1080p and then another for 4k/1440p 60hz+ gaming

c8imhIS.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
would be cool to see some of these systems.

names - Anjanath - fiery red scheme, etc etc any names from monsters ingame.

get ingame and check out some of the weapons or armor kits and use them. they are all easy to pick colours for ie lightning, fire, water, etc etc.

it is a really hard game to get to grips with because they assume you have played all the other version of monster hunter so googling and learning from that is good. its got quite a grind aswell. really enjoyed it and wish i never stopped playing when i did, hard to get back into it now.

Associate
Nergigante or Anjaneth theme would be good as they are the cover monsters. Maybe Nergigante can be a black casing with purple LEDs as he does dragon element damage, Anjaneth does fire so red or orange LEDs or mixture of two with bits of red in case. Perhaps also make the Anjaneth edition a pure AMD system to match the colour scheme.

Soldato
One of the reasons I am considering finally upgrading from my old and trusty 2500K.

But still not sure if going for the AMD or the Intel would be a better path to take; AMD 2700X 8 cores 16 threads have be have at sub £280, whereas on Intel side there's the i5 8600K at sub £230 that has 6 cores or i7 8700K at that also only has 6 cores 12 threads with higher IPC and overclock potential than AMD's offering but with the disadvantage of 2 less physical cores (and I don't really think hyperthreading would benefit games all that much).

Shame there's nothing from Intel that that has 8 cores 8 threads.

Soldato
One of the reasons I am considering finally upgrading from my old and trusty 2500K.

But still not sure if going for the AMD or the Intel would be a better path to take; AMD 2700X 8 cores 16 threads have be have at sub £280, whereas on Intel side there's the i5 8600K at sub £230 that has 6 cores or i7 8700K at that also only has 6 cores 12 threads with higher IPC and overclock potential than AMD's offering but with the disadvantage of 2 less physical cores (and I don't really think hyperthreading would benefit games all that much).

Shame there's nothing from Intel that that has 8 cores 8 threads.

i7 9700k is 8 core 8 threads and i9 9900k is 8/16 but will cost a bit. i7 8700 will be still 6/12 but K version will disappear.

another method around this is grabbing ryzen 1700x for £200 with a £110 B450 board - then slap in Zen2 in 2 years time :D

Soldato
Wouldn't bother, the game is gash with Motion Blur that cannot be disabled, combat that is full of clipping, button mashing and aiming in the hope you may hit something and its got more bugs than a Starship Troopers film. It's been refunded.
Oh and its riddled with Denuvo.....

Back
Top Bottom