Ideas for Silly olympics

THT

THT

Associate
On monday, im organising a silly olympics.

2 teams play against each other and im looking for more ideas

eg:

Mop hockey
Trolley racing

Things like that, which dont need much equipment and are suitable for 14-18 yr olds

Man of Honour
chavelin4eq.jpg

Mark

Permabanned
Yeah, you need King Of Sports.

My favourite was the fall down even. On the whistle you literally had to fall over as fast as you can, headbutting a button when you hit the floor. Try it with headbutting paper cups or something.

How about laps of a house - 100 laps MINUS one lap for every item of clothing you run in. That's always funny. Make it 30 laps if you don't want an endurance event ;)

Permabanned
Zip said:
I know what it is. (It goes by a different name down here though) But why does it need to be deleted? its not really "That" In appropriate :confused:

It was just a bit unnecessary and made me go ooo-er quite a bit! :p

Associate
Blindfold Boxing. But here's the twist. Match the biggest against the smallest by (fixing) drawing their names out of the hat.

Then after they are blindfolded pull the small one out and replace him with a confident un-blindfolded pugilist (boxer - not a dog). That way the confident boxer can keep out of the way of the swinging big guy and punch him, lightly in the back etc. If it's done properly it's so funny, especially if you have two or more rounds putting the small guy back on the stool between rounds where they are unblindfolded!

You make your own ring from chairs etc. :)

Back
Top Bottom