Idiot!

Associate
For years my sister has been telling me I have really bushy eyebrows and teasing me about them.

I never really took any notice until recently. I've been trimming my eyebrow hair with an electric razor every few weeks over the last few months. I've started off on a high setting and then worked down slowly until i'm happy. It's all been going well until today.

I accidently took too much off. Now I have patches missing :eek:

The best part.......... I get married in six weeks. Imagine how well this is going to go down. She's away until tomorrow.

Just though you guys might want a laugh.:D

*EDIT* Will they grow back in time? I'm thinking not.

Associate
Okay, what you could do is go to a beauty salon and speak to the girls. They may suggest tinting you eyebrow hair as there probably is hair their but its fine and light coloured. This may fill out some of the gaps :). They will then shape them for you - no not into a girly scouse brow but give you a tidy manly shape

Sgarrista
Commissario
Just take them all off, and they'll grow back for 6 weeks evenly.

Source: having my eyebrows shaved off more than once while drunk

Soldato
Haha no pics! I might speak to my sister she's pretty good with these things. See what she say.

Don't speak to your sister you shouldn't have listened to her in the 1st place...men should never shave their eyebrows!!
Anyhow the best place for advice on a resolution is right here in GD, seriously listen to the people in here and you won't go far wrong.

Back
Top Bottom