IEMs (In-Ear Monitors)

Soldato
So I've recently discovered the world of IEMs and I feel like I have a lot to learn. I bought a pair of SIMGOT EW200 IEMs the other day and I'm blown away by how it good sounds when you take into account they were £38 brand new. I have it plugged into my DAC (FIIO JadeAudio KA3) and I'm loving it. I've been doing some research and have bought the 7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 just now that are due tomorrow for £21 and I'm wondering how the two will compare to each other.

Does anyone else use (wired) IEMs?

I also own the EW200 and find them good for the price but then I like the brighter tuning that the EW200 has.

Chi-fi has come a long way in the last year or so and brands like Simgot are delivering excellent value for money.

I would recommend to watch Akros on YouTube, he is a wealth of knowledge and passionate about the hobby, the shear amount of IEM's he owns is staggering.
Cool. Thanks. I'll check that channel out.

Does anyone know where you can pick up some spare tips? I need something a bit larger than what I have at the moment as the IEMs keep slipping out of my ear canal.

Moondrop X Crinacle DUSK yeah!

nVu1ZSY.jpg

On first impressions I like these a lot. Clean with attention to the micro details, texture and contrast. With impactful, well extended bass thanks to the dual dynamic drivers.

I did like the Hype 4 but they were a bit too bassy and glossed over the nuances. Instruments and fine texture were less realistic or smoothed over.
I've had my eyes on them for a couple of weeks now. How much did you pay?

Back
Top Bottom