• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

if buying a Tuniq Tower

I noticed that in the more recent XBit labs cooler reviews, they aren't including the Tuniq Tower in the comparison results... Seems kinda odd that they don't include the best performer, which they give editor's choice award to.

I mates

I have this cooler for a few days
I never see anithyng like that- and I had a lot of cooler`s since my old days of the Thermaltake Volcano7+ ( one of the best cooler´s in the past)

with my pc running all settings at default, idling( surfing the net right now)( speedstep enable)with fans at minimum,case closed and a room temp in the order of 17/ 18ºC, I get that kind of temp´s
( believe it or not)

The Sunbeam engineer´s deserve an "Oscar" for that cooler :)

Last edited:
netby said:
I mates

I have this cooler for a few days
I never see anithyng like that- and I had a lot of cooler`s since my old days of the Thermaltake Volcano7+ ( one of the best cooler´s in the past)

with my pc running all settings at default, idling( surfing the net right now)( speedstep enable)with fans at minimum,case closed and a room temp in the order of 17/ 18ºC, I get that kind of temp´s
( believe it or not)

The Sunbeam engineer´s deserve an "Oscar" for that cooler :)

Wicked cool temps :)

hp7909 said:
No, see here . Just make sure it fits :)

They must have footied that box about as an endurance test before reviewing the cooler ;) LOL

Better than an Akasa Evo-120 though? If so, i think this may be the next upgrade i get (well, i already ordered my XFi Music so technically, it's not). Also, what's the fan like in terms of noise? Loud or not?

I mate

keep the fan who came with it
is a special 9 blades fan from Sunbeam, and pushes a LOT of air at maximum speed

I now same guys who change it for others 120mm fans , and they lost performance

I use mine with a fan controler in front of the case( drive bay controller)cause i have the case under my desk,and the fan controller who came with TT 120 is not good for me( is a PCI backplate fan controller)

the fan at minimum is completely silente
at medium is silente( i do note hear it over my other tree case fans)( all at minimum)
at maximum,well, makes a loud wossssh-
I walk from the pc to another room ( with a open door) and stiil hear it,at 7/ 8 meters from the pc

but the noise is not the kind of"high pitched" but is more like "bass" sound ,so it is not to much annoiyng to me ( hope you understand what I mean)

anyway I just use fan at max ,only when I do full load " benches" like Orthos or so,with system at high overclocks

with a case with good airflow tha fan could be at min. / med. speed and with great cpu temps like i had :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom