If you could run any business, what would it be?

Caporegime
I was out cycling with a group the other day and got chatting to someone who's friend owns a local brewery (Purity Brewing Co. in Warwickshire). Almost my first thought was, 'what a cool way to make a living'. Brewing a very successful beer in beautiful countryside, sampling my own product all day and making a killing from a demanding but rewarding line of work; yes please.

So maybe that's my answer to this question: what business would you run if you could choose any? Can be fictional if it hasn't been invented yet ;).

I would buy Club DNA back off Spearmint Rhino. There are already enough strip clubs in Birmingham, but DNA was a top-notch dance venue if you wanted a laser show. Few and far inbetween. It was even better in 2002 than Godskitchen is in 2013 now.

Soldato
A restaurant. It is slowly dawning on me after becoming a father and hitting my mid-thirties that outside of my family, I only really have two passions in life. Snowboarding and cooking.

Does not have a to be a big restaurant and one that makes me a fortune, just one that serves good local produce with a decent garden where I can grow my own herbs and vegetables. Maybe a chicken or two.

Back
Top Bottom