Iiyama E435s problem

Associate
I have the TFT screen mentioned in the title but after I switched it on, last night, there appears to be a blue tinge to the overall screen. So now Windows and Linux both look too bluey. However when I press the auto setup button on the monitor, it briefly turn to 'normal' until it finished the setup it goes all blue again.

Just wondering if anyone could help me out?
I have had the monitor just over a year now aswell.
If more infomation is needed I will gladly help.

Thanks.

Man of Honour
have a play with the colour settings in the OSD. Quite possible it's been set to one of the presets or something like "cold" accidentally.

Associate
OP
I've been through all the OSD settings and have changed through all the colour templates. No matter which one I use they all look more blue than normal. I just to have it on 9300k but the only way I can get it to look 'normal' is to press the 'auto' button though it only lasts a couple of seconds.

I am dreeding it to be more of a hardware fault :(.

Edit:- Just disconnected the power to it and now it has got a pinky/red tinge to it :( It also changes the language to Spanish and the Blue in Usee colour temp says 118??!!

Think I don't get is that it IS capable of working fine but it refusing to do so.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
how strange. and is there a manual settings for all the colours etc which you've tried? Maybe try it on another PC, but certainly sounds like it's the monitor misbehaving

Associate
OP
Yep. Have tried the manual colour settings and at least the blue only goes up to 100 now!! I have just also tried it on my laptop but nothing different.
I would post pics but I am unsure how bad they will come out and also I am goin away for a day tomrrow.

Looks like I'm gonna have to send it back :(

Associate
OP
Just thought I might say that I now have the replacement monitor and all is ok.
After a busy beginning to the year I phoned them on 6th January told them the problem and then said they would arrange a replacement. She looked on her computer and told me they have none in stock and would have to wait a week (I think I have a rare monitor as it doesn't appear on their website anymore). Anyway, a delivery man - dressed smartly - came yesterday to exchaned the monitors.

Thumbs up to Iiyama for the customer support and no hassle.

Back
Top Bottom