Ikaruga

Soldato
OP
If you liked it, that's cool.
Just wanted to provide a counterpoint to your "Such a damn good game." assertion for if anyone else was reading :)

In other Ikaruga news, I'm now sitting at 65th in the world (PS4) for stage 1. Woot !! :D

Soldato
Its hardly an assertion, just Google average reviews. It was overwhelmingly positive. The soundtrack alone was worth it but I realise that's subjective.

Anyway moving on...

Man of Honour
Inside has great reviews but I know nothing about it, other than reading too much about it would spoil it.

What are your thoughts on the game, without spoiling it?

Soldato
Inside has great reviews but I know nothing about it, other than reading too much about it would spoil it.

What are your thoughts on the game, without spoiling it?
Was this intended for the Switch thread buddy?

Either way, it's just a fantastic well polished game I think they worked on it for like 6 years. Nice ideas in there and it just feels great to play. Its pretty short if I recall but that's a non issue to me personally

*my steam record is just shy of 4 hours and I played it the one time through

Man of Honour
Was this intended for the Switch thread buddy?

Either way, it's just a fantastic well polished game I think they worked on it for like 6 years. Nice ideas in there and it just feels great to play. Its pretty short if I recall but that's a non issue to me personally

*my steam record is just shy of 4 hours and I played it the one time through

It was, sorry! Thanks for the feedback.

Soldato
OP
Damn, I only just decided to check out the trophy list, and see that (although not against the rules) Treasure have done the CARDINAL SIN of trophies and added multi-player trophies :(
Gosh darn it !!

Back
Top Bottom