IKEA woes

Last year I bought a shelf unit thingie (the big one) and one of the end panels was slightly damaged. I phoned up to ask for a replacement and they sent a whole new unit. Two for the price of one, even if the end panel is a bit dented and scratched isn't too bad. IKEA aftersales, in my opinion, is awesome.

Last year I bought a shelf unit thingie (the big one) and one of the end panels was slightly damaged. I phoned up to ask for a replacement and they sent a whole new unit. Two for the price of one, even if the end panel is a bit dented and scratched isn't too bad. IKEA aftersales, in my opinion, is awesome.

I'll be testing their Customer service this tuesday finger crossed.

I found their support very good. I ordered a desk, lamp and something else from them. 1st desk was delivered damaged, 2nd was the wrong size and the 3rd was also damaged. I ended up driving 45 mins to replace it my self. They gave me a refund and petrol money which in the end worked out to be half the cost of my order.

i found their CS excellent. when we moved we lost several parts to our ikea furniture, called their CS line and they shipped them next day at no charge :D

Ok Drama over :D

APoVgdpl.jpg

Now I just need 2 X 27" monitors

Well I have to say that I can't really complain at their customer service.They have done everything that they promised.However I am going to write to them commending them on their after sales service and will be requesting a refund of my petrol cost's for the inconvenience.

However I am going to write to them commending them on their after sales service and will be requesting a refund of my petrol cost's for the inconvenience.

Wat. Oh, and good luck with that...

Back
Top Bottom