Im a big boy!

Soldato
Hey guys,

Looking at upgrading my gaming chair.

Im a big build and 6"2. If someone can recomend a seat that has wide sides and can support a heavy weight, that would be awesome!

How does the NobleChair EPIC stack up?

Cheers guys.

Associate
Titan, every day. I was, at my peak, 150Kg and 6ft 5", this chair changed everythign! No more back pain, long sessions are as comfy after 8 hours as they are when you sit down, and they look amazing to boot.

Soldato
OP
Hey guys,

Just finished setting up the new chair..LOVE IT ! :D

One quick question though, it is extremely firm, im guessing that will "bed-in" after time?

Soldato
OP
Even with it being firm as it is..I have been sitting in it for a good few hours this monring, and is still comfy and I have little "bum pain" :D

Impressive.

Associate
Don't worry it definitely gets noticeably softer after a couple of weeks, especially the seat, it should wear in soon.

Mine is significantly softer after a few month's full time work use, but it still feels strong and not too squishy. I think they make them slightly overly firm initially to adjust to people rather than too soft with people squashing the foam and eventually just sitting on barely padded metal like can happen with cheaper chairs.

Soldato
OP
Don't worry it definitely gets noticeably softer after a couple of weeks, especially the seat, it should wear in soon.

Mine is significantly softer after a few month's full time work use, but it still feels strong and not too squishy. I think they make them slightly overly firm initially to adjust to people rather than too soft with people squashing the foam and eventually just sitting on barely padded metal like can happen with cheaper chairs.

Cheers mate. Do you have a hero model too?

Associate
Yeah, I have the leather hero, had it since August and it definitely wears in to be more comfortable than the first couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom