I'm poorer, but happier :)

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
The 172 went in for it's 60k service, MOT and the suspension bits I wanted doing at the weekend, wasn't expecting it back until Thursday but the garage called today to say all done :)

In the end I went for standard 172 shocks with Eibach Pro Line springs and am very happy, the ride is so much nicer. Bumps feel softer now, the ride is less crashy, the car doesn't really sit any lower, roll has been reduced a bit and feels a lot more stable when cornering hard.

Only thing they did on the service extra was put new front pads on, the old ones at 22k had just about given up the ghost :(

Aw well apart from that it then went on to have it's MOT and pass with no advisories which is always a relief when you own a french hot hatch!

Soldato
Nice one :) I hope to change my shocks soon. Running on the standard ones at the moment and the ride is so crashy.

And 22k for pads :eek: I went through a set in 15k.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
OP
agw_01 said:
Nice one :) I hope to change my shocks soon. Running on the standard ones at the moment and the ride is so crashy.

And 22k for pads :eek: I went through a set in 15k.

The shocks I think have made a huge difference, more so than the springs. And yeah I know, I do a lot of DC/Motorway driving where I don't have to brake much :)

Back
Top Bottom