im sure i had large cartridges for my pc engine

Associate
i bought what im sure was a pc engine, years ago from a second hand shop. it had outrun, pac land and fighting street on it. it also had big cartridges, bigger than nes ones. maybe it took arcade carts? i think it also had the hu card slot. i cant find any info about this on google. can someone help?

Last edited:
Soldato
The only console I can think of that took cartridges bigger than the NES would be the Neo Geo. I’m no expert on the PC Engine but I always thought it took quite dinky cartridges.

Associate
PC Engine took HuCards. Not much bigger than a credit card (used to have a Core Grafx 1). The PC Engine was sold in a gazillion different sizes but even the SuperGrafx, CD-ROM2 or Duo models still took HuCards.

So not sure on what the big cartridges could have been.

Associate
Could it have been a master system 1? pretty sure they had a card slot and cartridge. both outrun and pac man were on it and a lot more chance of finding one in a second hand shop that a pc engine / core grafx. although the carts were smaller and nes and fighting street wasent released on it

Associate
I think I played New Zealand story on that as a kid. I rented it from my local video rental store as you could do that back then. Must have been one of the lucky few to have played on this console as they were super rare.

Back
Top Bottom