Image of ocuk members in your head

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElRazur said:
Just as the title says, the rules are

It must be someone you havent meet before but you are basing your image on the way the person potrays him or her self in here.
Some see me a bling man, arrogant, dumb.....whatever your image is let us know but can we try and be nice. Thanks

That's it. So im gonna start first.

Penski - A quite or withdrwan individual who dont talk much but seem to come out loud after a couple of lager.

CBS - An old man with all the time in the world.

Spirit - Spoilt kid with rich parents and dont like being told no.

Megzy - A chavettee but with a class

Gilly - I always think of him as someone of india origin.

More to come.

Penski - Guy that grows awesome beards. Arrogant but you love him.

CBS - A psychology boff in his early twenties I assume.

Spirit - Who?

Megzy - Pretty much agree on that one. Although the use of "class" is debatable. I prefer: An attention seeking stereotypical 16 y/o girl.

Gilly - Skin head from up't north.

basmic said:
I'm not sure if I should ask this, but what are people's image of me? :eek:

The bastardised offspring of

gacy2wg.png

and

untitled7ul1.png

El Razur - Bit of an idiot but harmless, begrudgingly makes so many threads occasionally some of them are alright. :o :p

Gilly - 'Laddish' superficially but surprisngly intelligent and well-read, very stubborn though - often confused for arrogance.

I-Craig - Simply reminds me of Craig off big brother, everytime I read a post all I can picture is a gayer. :p

Penski: Elitist, arrogant poster condescending most other people on the forum every other post (maybe even more frequent), and constantly mistaking his opinions for fact (music?). Raises a smile with his posts occasionally. Despite this opinion of him however I don't have anything against him!

Raymond Lin - Asian nearly-gayer. Despite being slightly pudgy (:p) he seems out-going, confident and popular with the ladies. Reminds me of a mate I have. :p

Nix - A lazy student who's down to earth. Also gay. ;)

ElRazur - Extremely arrogant but has his heart in the right place.

Mohinder - Very cool and laidback, knows what he wants but isn't in a rush to get it.

penski - Very witty and open minded, and isn't scared to say what he thinks.

[TW]Fox - Very smart and concise. Perhaps a bit old fashioned.

Haly - Fun loving and friendly, very level headed.

Sic - Sometimes arrogant and believes he always holds the better card, but loveable and has good music taste.

Tru - Uses humour before anything else, very funny guy. But can also hold his own in a more serious discussion.

Megzy - Young and fun loving, likes attention but is quite level headed about it.

Gilly - Has strong beliefs and is set in his ways, but is very down to earth and sound as a pound.

I cant really think of any off the top of my head as I'm not on here as much as most of you but i always picture people as there Sig's or as their name suggests. E.g Monkeypants =
image02679ot.jpg

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom