Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Got these for £100, much better then the creative gigawork t40 I've been using for the last 2 years.

2m2f211.jpg

xygG0iu.gif

My socks cost £16/pair. I expect them to last two to three years!

But I bet you they don't feel like new socks after 6 months ;)

That's what I mean, a new pair of socks (regardless of price) feels infinitely more luxurious than washed old ones. Hence why new socks every few months = Winner.

IKEA? :D

I have 2 of the same in my living room. I also intend on going hue in the future....

Correct! They're not lights :p

Last edited:
going to grab one of these next week - seem like awesome tools :)

I just posted this in the Power Tools thread -
I bought it to cut out a corner of my bathroom floor to get to a leak (no chance would a jigsaw or circular saw do it) and since then I've used it for cutting out holes in the back of cupboards, cutting wood when I didn't need to get an hacksaw out but a big job was getting rid of a dado rail out of a room. I cut above and below it and it just came out without making too much mess. I also needed to get into a door frame corner to cut something out and that did it with ease.

You can't really do that as Pi-Hole is an IP based blocker.
If you whitelist an ad provider then a responsible site may show one advert from there, but you have also then allowed the irresponsible site to show a bajillion adverts from the same provider.

Got it set up a couple of days ago and checked this out. It is possible but it's a big faff. Delighted with the Pi-hole though - makes a big difference.

But I bet you they don't feel like new socks after 6 months ;)

That's what I mean, a new pair of socks (regardless of price) feels infinitely more luxurious than washed old ones. Hence why new socks every few months = Winner.
That's where you're wrong - These socks are still nice and thick, lovely and warm and the only sign of any wear is the elastic is a little slack now. I wear them all year round and they're ideal for walking as they're so comfortable.

fishing handline to add to my hiking kit.
nice and light and should be good at wasting some hours in the evening when suitable lakes are available.

IMG_20161104_132656.jpg

which just leaves the tiny1 camera if it gets good reviews, a better sleeping bag and my kit is complete. Unless I upgrade anything.

Back
Top Bottom