Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I bought the original GT watch a while back but returned it as you can't export activities to other platforms (e.g Strava) which was important to me. I know its an old model but I imagine the same limitation applies. The screen was superb though.

I eventually went for the Garmin venu instead. Garmin watches are generally better for fitness tracking (if that's what you're into), but the screens on their entire range are rubbish apart from the venu.

It does have NFC but that doesn't interest me.

Yeah i did read about the Strava integration. However I think as long as I can still track my runs through the health app i am fine with that. At £95 I can always sell on and move on as and when I want to, but apart from a fitbit blaze which was terrible this will be my first decent smart watch.

Just seeing the humour in a situation where randomshenans thought it was for a Ferrari or something.
Haha you're right... not a Ferrari, but saw the Italian tuning thing and thought it might be something a bit fancy and never heard of that company before. I chuckled to myself when you said Mondeo, not because of what it is at all, but the fact it's this fancy looking italian tune for a mondeo and I had visions elsewhere :D @Kermit - I'm sure it'll work well! I've got some TDI Tuning boxes on my range rovers and they're great. Same concept.

Yeah i did read about the Strava integration. However I think as long as I can still track my runs through the health app i am fine with that. At £95 I can always sell on and move on as and when I want to, but apart from a fitbit blaze which was terrible this will be my first decent smart watch.
Fyi the GT2 links with Google Fit if that's of any use.

Thanks for that. Never user Google fit... I'm assuming it's a fairly decent all round package?

Can you then upload from there to Strava or is Strava a complete no go with this watch?
I don't use Google Fit much at all sorry, so I'm not sure. I just know it links to it. It doesn't have Strava in the list of links you can make; the only other one is My Fitness Pal.

You should be able to manually upload the file, I used to do that with my fitness pal to strava. Bit of a pain though. IMO if you want a fitness watch - buy one. The lifestyle ones just aren't good enough.

Enjoy it! We love ours to the point I feel like I'm finding an excuse to do the stairs every other day. They're not cheap but if ours blew up today we'd buy a new one tomorrow.

The V11 was our first Dyson purchase and I'm so impressed with the quality I'm trying to snag a TP04 before the warm weather starts

Haha :D Yes very pleased with it. Should make doing the stairs much less of a chore! We have the DP04 and it's been great in the bedroom.

We have a Ziglint robot vacuum cleaner. No excuse to let it do it's thing - and no excuse for me not to do its thing......

Did consider a robot vacuum but really wouldn't suit our needs with a dog and small child!

no matter how technologically advanced dyson are you still need a knife to empty it. :(

Not this one, the whole bucket slides down and kind of ejects the contents as well as scraping stuff off the top part. Seems to work well.

QebFSXL.jpg

Bought this, this week... so much fun, excellent quality and good value!
Loads of fun, especially on the roads near my house during this lockdown period.. gets you out of the house too. Parts are super cheap too, thanfully! Way better value than the traxxas stuff I had a few years ago.

QebFSXL.jpg

Bought this, this week... so much fun, excellent quality and good value!
Loads of fun, especially on the roads near my house during this lockdown period.. gets you out of the house too. Parts are super cheap too, thanfully! Way better value than the traxxas stuff I had a few years ago.
Fully engaged on your work chat I see? :p

G&G GPM92.
Half price in the sale only £62 :D:D
IMG-20210112-150108753-2.jpg

So my Gt2e watch arrived yesterday. Not had chance to have a proper play with it but first impressions are great... Quality of screen is awesome and so far the Sp02 and heart rates seem very accurate compared to the fingertip device I have.

It came with a mini Bluetooth speaker as a free gift of which I am blown away by the sou D quality from such a small speaker.

All in £95 which I think is great value for money.

lzY0W8Q.jpg
GQ44h6V.jpg
HrpXV64.jpg

We purchased a Ooni Frya for Xmas and really getting into home made pizzas...ordered some 00 flour which got delivered the other day... Should keep us going a while!

rlid3LN.jpg

New gloves for bike rides :cool:

Few weeks ago I bought these which seemed fine but in recent weather my fingers would start freezing up. They are fine for walking/driving etc though. Now got these which appear to be substantially better and the fleece inner feels so nice. Don't get as much feel through the handlebars as it's like 3x thicker than the first gloves but no more freezing fingers in today's early morning temps.

Nice fit :D

rFVF6vR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom