Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Let's see how much of a waste of money this was then :p

f23f221a8e856d8cfe341a7e9643d672_zpsumlxknfb.jpg

Our order from Loxley finally arrived.... :)

We decided to get some shots printed up from our big trip. More to come in time.

Canvas gallery block, 50x20 of Mt Fuji to go in our bedroom. We're aiming for a Japanese theme (eventually)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Multi art 5 panel. New product from Loxley. Various selfies :p

8.jpg

9.jpg

Framed print, 24x16 to go in the living room.

10.jpg

11.jpg

As expected from Loxley everything is excellent, outstanding quality and service :)

Wow, that tank is gorgeous! Would love something like that, but I just don't have the dedication (or knowledge).

Dedication is needed that's for sure, i actually enjoy the daily maintenance when i am at home, it does reward you for your efforts :)

I'd love a large marine tank, but I couldn't deal with the maintenance and cleaning. :(

I actually looked into how much getting someone in to do it would cost, but its way too expensive at the moment!

It does take a lot of my time that's for sure, as above you are rewarded well for the upkeep of the reef:) very much true with the cost my wallet is always getting opened with marines, i don't mind as it's a very intreresting hobby.

Yeah, Spooks tank has got to be well over 5k all in. The vortech gear is very expensive indeed.

I think i am into over 8 grand now:eek: still need the apex controller which is another grand.

Yellow Tangs have so much personality, when I had one it would eat strips of nori from my hand. :D

My yellow tang is fairly shy, but if you sit on the chair she comes out and the does the job well.

A work of art. :cool:

thank you sir:)

Back
Top Bottom