Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

27 days parking for 25 quid in polzeath beats fighting the tourists for a free space .bit of kindle reading (wheel of time) then a long bodyboard ,suns trying to burn through

IMG20220415101543.jpg

That's what I keep hearing, but I've been putting a wusthof ikon classic paring knife in the dishwasher for years and in terms of an edge it only needs sharpening as often as the others that I wash by hand.

I only put that one in the dishwasher after it went in once by mistake and thought let's see what happens... Only thing that has happened is the logo on the blade has faded.

Good to know! I'd just heard it and taken as gospel in fairness.

Yep it needs a wash and also stuffed full of branches .got a pair of michelin crossclimates apparently the old Yokohama's down to 1mm ,these are on offer.
Also some 5w40 and a filter ,have a Sealy suction thingy so it's a breeze to do

Screenshot-2022-04-16-12-19-22-00-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

It's difficult to showcase just how incredible this panel is in photos but it's...well, incredible.

I really want a 42" OLED for my living room to replace a sub par cheapo LCD one from a few years ago but there is no way I am paying £1400 for a screen of that size.

Has this got some amazing features that last years 48" OLEDs didn't have because they were selling at about £800 a few months ago.

A newer generation of OLED than the last, so naturally things would be a bit more expensive, although the Dell Alienware AW3423DW is the only exception right now whereby it is considerably cheaper in almost all areas, yet still superior, than what many expected to see.

Back
Top Bottom