Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I went team red Milwaukie for my drill but all the builders tradesmen i know seem to go Makita
Epzvm70.jpeg

Already used it to remove the hedge at the front and remove some branches. Will chop your fingers off if not careful!

I have a Bosch cordless chainsaw that does say 6 inches or more branches like cutting through butter but some smaller ones will vibrate wildly making them harder to cut, this would be a useful tool i think rather than 2 handed loppers

Last edited:
Soldato
I went team red Milwaukie for my drill but all the builders tradesmen i know seem to go Makita

I have a Bosch cordless chainsaw that does say 6 inches or more branches like cutting through butter but some smaller ones will vibrate wildly making them harder to cut, this would be a useful tool i think rather than 2 handed loppers
Milwaukee is taking over the market share with its batteries and the larger variety of tools they offer especially in the industrial maintenance sector.

Makita batteries have become terrible of late, in both charging and battery life.

Man of Honour
It would be ideal but if you don’t have a Dewalt battery factor that into the cost. I already have a few of their tools.

I did look into a chainsaw but to be honest I think it would be a one time a year use so I’ll just use a hand saw or multi tool for the bits the pruner won’t do.

But chainsaw…

Soldato
We have moved on a bit down here and don't need to chop up trees to make heat so my little chainsaw is fine :) i was surprised by its power tbh our hill in unadopted and i helped the neighbour clear the roadside trees (dead and dangerous ) with his, bought a returned Bosch for pretty much half price

Last edited:
Caporegime
No I was skeptical and in all honesty they can chew through the batteries, but a great investment and haven't used my petrol one since I bought the battery one :)

I think mine was under 100. To get someone on to clear the fallen branches would have been much less fun and more money. Plus I can clear any other branches that fall.

Branch must have been 7in thick too

Back
Top Bottom