Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

guO12T3.png

6 year old bog standard iPad died around the sametime as my promotion came through so thought i'd treat myself. OTT but sometimes you need that big number.

How do these compare to the Oral B ones that spin around? Mine is dying after about 7 years (different toothbrush heads though :P ) and doesn't hold charge for more than a few days now.
Personally I find the ultrasonic toothbrushes in a league of their own. I had the oral b io9 and found it very underwhelming, it now sits in my sailing bag as an impromptu "on tour" toothbrush!

I'd throughly recommend buying one and trying it, they changed my toothbrushing experience and expectations!

Having said this, the one I just bought is definitely not worth the extra price! The bluetooth app is a one trick pony.

Personally I find the ultrasonic toothbrushes in a league of their own. I had the oral b io9 and found it very underwhelming, it now sits in my sailing bag as an impromptu "on tour" toothbrush!

I'd throughly recommend buying one and trying it, they changed my toothbrushing experience and expectations!

Having said this, the one I just bought is definitely not worth the extra price! The bluetooth app is a one trick pony.

I was going to say a similar thing.

I have had a Sonicare for a decade, first time I got the top of the line one. Back then it didn’t have Bluetooth and the main selling point was the travel charging case. I just don’t take it out of the house so that was wasted. I do like the glass that it came with though which also acts as a charging dock.

Since then I just replace it with middle of the range ones, I only ever use 1 brush setting, it has built in 2 min timer. No need for an app.

Last edited:
Mmmm maybe I need one of these, my dentist flagged my gum care saying it can be improved even though I use a water flosser

My dentist tells me mine is the best she sees for people my age and I go to a private one so you’d imagine everyone else have more money than me and can afford good dental hygiene. (I’m drawing a stereotype more money = better teeth lol)

They have a grading on gum health. 0 is the best, 4 is the worst. It’s what they say out loud when they examine and the assistant writes it down. There are 8 places/positions they record and mine is 6 zeros and 2 at 1. It’s been that way for years. I remember the numbers as I only went last week.

Last edited:
Thanks for the details, I've added Sonicare to my HUKD active alerts now. :) no rush for a new one but if a good deal comes up then I'll take then plunge.

Back
Top Bottom