Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
ofoopi.jpg

bdwjyb.jpg

Tubing.

Soldato
New phono cables, 1 x 1.5m and 1 x 1m Fisual Havana. Star-quad twisted, silver-plated oxygen-free conductors. Double shielding; mylar foil over a copper braid.

I've never been a cable snob, always been extremely skeptical and never really spent more than a £10 on a single cable. These however have made a real difference. There is now way less interference from surrounding equipment and it has eliminated clock noise from my nearby PC, sounds great. Looks like a really long cigar, also. :p

46Buhbh.jp

Inner sleeves

d5S8PWh.jp

These cables look very nice :) To be honest not all THAT expensive either so I think personally I'd pay the extra just for the looks :p

Ps - I've broken the images, are we allowed to now quote images?

Soldato
DSC_5017_zpsn6l2bopm.jpg

DSC_5020_zps2pzqk7eo.jpg

A rather expensive 1/6 scale MGSV Quiet model from Japan, for my desk. The level of detail is immense, whoever painted it has some serious skill. I don't think i'd have bought it if i'd known quite how much I was going to get stung by HMRC and Parcel Force though :mad:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Off topic but is anyone having problems with being notified when a watched thread is replied to?, i'm not being notified to any of them since earlier today.

Soldato
A rather expensive 1/6 scale MGSV Quiet model from Japan, for my desk. The level of detail is immense, whoever painted it has some serious skill. I don't think i'd have bought it if i'd known quite how much I was going to get stung by HMRC and Parcel Force though :mad:.

Dude, please tell me you didn't pay £250 quid for this? Or have i googled badly?

Back
Top Bottom