Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Also very interested in the performance. Another member had one a while back but can't find it now.

Where'd you get it from? Assuming it's not a competitor, of course.

Soldato
Also very interested in the performance. Another member had one a while back but can't find it now.

Hope he doesn't have a dog/cat. Some hilarious (for the reader) horror stories and videos online about the animal doing its business and the roomba setting off :D

If it's from the girlfriend, surely she paid for it.

Therefore, it's not an item you purchased.

Ergo it shouldn't be in here :p

If you paid for it then it's not a present from the girlfriend!

And it does look like a woman's bracelet, I agree with @Heisenberg.

/edit - Wait, it's a 'bangle', surely that's even more girly than a bracelet? :D

She bought it for me using my credit card, and that isn't a joke!

Soldato
Replacement for my S5 (the on on the left).

DSC_0667Sml.jpg

And some wallpaper, a mural of Brooklyn bridge through a window.

DSC_0665sml.jpg

Andi.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

http://www.gearbest.com/robot-vacuum/pp_440546.html?wid=21

Does that count as a competitor? If so, plse remove. On offer atm and if you use coupon code XIAOMIVAC you'll get another $20 off.

Hope he doesn't have a dog/cat. Some hilarious (for the reader) horror stories and videos online about the animal doing its business and the roomba setting off :D

I have a cat but it's never once "done its business" in the house.

Associate
S8+ good?

My S3 (yes really!) is coming to the end. As you will note, I'm not a 'heavy user'. I only use my phone for calls, texts and the odd bit of internet now and then. It'll get lobbed, so no good to me if it breaks easily.

Soldato
S8+ good?

My S3 (yes really!) is coming to the end. As you will note, I'm not a 'heavy user'. I only use my phone for calls, texts and the odd bit of internet now and then. It'll get lobbed, so no good to me if it breaks easily.

Yes it's good. It sounds like an incredible waste of money for you to buy one though.

Soldato
Yes it's good. It sounds like an incredible waste of money for you to buy one though.
Also I believe they do tend to be quite fragile.

Friend has an S8+, we ordered a Dbrand skin for it and he removed it from the case to take a look and imagine what it might look like with a skin... and the back had two hairline cracks! He doesn't know when it happened and hasn't dropped it or sat on it!

Soldato
Also I believe they do tend to be quite fragile.

Friend has an S8+, we ordered a Dbrand skin for it and he removed it from the case to take a look and imagine what it might look like with a skin... and the back had two hairline cracks! He doesn't know when it happened and hasn't dropped it or sat on it!

I dunno I've dropped mine once, onto concrete from about a meter or two up and it was fine. I also never use a case...it stays in a leather sleeve in my pocket when I'm not using it which will only protect it from scratching. It seems as rugged as you can expect a phone to be IMO, not sure what happened to your friends.

It wouldn't stand up to much definite abuse though so it's not the right phone for FurryLemon, that and it's as overkill as you can get for what he wants.

Suspended
S8+ good?

I think you're better off grabbing something like an S6. The MM would be good place to look but you need a few more posts for access.

Soldato
Tried to tidy up my tools today.. A lot of which are relatively new! (Inc long loppers, shovel and rake...)

IZbz2Rtl.jpg

Looks like I have more room for toys in the top left!

Your RCD's on the wrong end of your extension, should be plug end :)

I bought a chipper a few days ago. Nothing extravagant, 2500w electric. It's getting the job done though, little chipper that could :)

44WFL5xl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom