Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I think we have a generation gap here - I would like to ask all those who drink coffee to buy 10 bottles of Camp Coffee - when you have used and drank it all try a cup of Maxwell House coffee - it will taste wonderful - Decent and instant will blow your minds :)

Also OAP's can only afford salmon - not salmon and real coffee :rolleyes:

Caporegime
I think we have a generation gap here - I would like to ask all those who drink coffee to buy 10 bottles of Camp Coffee - when you have used and drank it all try a cup of Maxwell House coffee - it will taste wonderful - Decent and instant will blow your minds :)

Also OAP's can only afford salmon - not salmon and real coffee :rolleyes:

I pride myself trying the cheapest supermarket coffee beans can offer :p

I've even tried £2 a bag from IKEA, it's not bad, miles better than instant. I only have 1 cup a day so £2 bag can last me about 2 weeks these days.

Man of Honour
Nespresso machine owner here :o

Cheap outlay but certainly not a cheap option in the long run. Want a proper bean to cup machine but too many other things to buy!!!

Man of Honour
Camp coffee is amazing(if using it like coffee then yeah that doesn't work). But so full of sugar. Lots in a pint of cold milk is just beautiful as is chickory in general. It also makes good iceing.
Quite often do half and half in cold brew coffee. But roasted ground chicory is expensive so don't do it all the time.

Associate
I never knew people actually made coffee with camp coffee, i thought it was a desert ingredient lol (thats where it is in my supermarket).
I've got a delonghi magnifica i got from a factory seconds shop on ebay for 1/3 the price, i tried expensive beans and didnt think it was worth it so just get the own brand supermarket ones now.

Associate
26971785_789950277858232_99583262_o_zps1qw3gxeg.jpg

Soldato
Lamicall iPad stand. On offer at Amazon for £12.79. Very nicely made stand, feels quality. Good price, but how Amazon can claim that it normally retails at £56.99 is quite beyond me!

What Amazon tend to do is bump the price up for 24 hours then reduce it so it shows a heavy discount. I ordered a Surface Pro for £719, a week later it was up to £949 for a day then the next it was reduced down to £749 showing a £200 reduction. It's a sleazy way of making customers think they've got a bargain.

Hitman
Soldato
What you studying?
Looks like some sort of aircraft course.

ATPLs - commercial pilot exams. I don't have the luxury of being able to do a residential course so it's all distance learning material.

Looks like fancy PPL reading material :D

I thought there was a lot of content in the PPL syllabus but this is unreal :D Does seem to be quite a bit of overlap so hopefully I can remember some of it! Hope you've managed to get in the air since your last update!

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
What Amazon tend to do is bump the price up for 24 hours then reduce it so it shows a heavy discount. I ordered a Surface Pro for £719, a week later it was up to £949 for a day then the next it was reduced down to £749 showing a £200 reduction. It's a sleazy way of making customers think they've got a bargain.

Use camelcamelcamel :)

Back
Top Bottom