Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

They seem to use the same three base ingredients to get a thick sauce, before any colouring or flavouring is added. Must work to zero decimal places too as even when salt is listed, they contain 0g. :p

I bought some glass.

y4mplIOoAVk8-eXofF2cLdtjnMNBwdoPkDjyz1kucLwv5OIdXwr5yGy7NOAsD3K31n4p7N0_2aWRgoz4xaRgY0qs7ewnKMwrgtdEAsSvIgvRA66rjndOC-BnmRyIkRVS4O21pgSfM_Lf4kHjkFcEfnOR91SQL7YGodtQjREbGGroV0Eya4Kgm9ZSzGnrvUZhDJPvid2AHO90t25wSioTiGCSg

y4mCxtdQrvkCvyzvtsYq1KjY_TL8TWcgCkhoSfTLGkInMpFo1Jfc_Bu1BUh_05owQOeidaU9f1rlrpex0G0iUwF0R_L4JyuqSh3lhP_URxLHWAengrobaRclmp1gGKn6iqPDysTgazpFeJV3_vftatM2rAAZElWc_tZ4y1Qs3qDRC1_kaFYo0_JLPeZbOUC7UwxJLeQ-_kTyg7VOySju2XNLQ

I generally feel I don't have much of a use for a tablet. I've had an iPad with work for the past 4 years and it's generally left in the drawer at work. Recently there have been a few times I've thought it would be handy to be able to take media room to room with me, so thought I'd try the MediaPad M5.

View attachment zdCdGBE.jpg

Let us know how you get on! :)

Well, it arrived today and everything came in one package via DPD (time slot was 12:48-13:48 and he turned up at 12:55). Only thing now is, one of the Adils legs has come lose and won't screw back into it's mounting. So the desk now has a wobble and I'm paranoid about the leg giving way. Hopefully there's enough weight on the desk itself to prevent that until I see what Ikea have to say. It's strange because when I tested everything before putting it all together all four legs screwed into their respective baseplates just fine and I've been sat using it all afternoon without a problem. Then an hour ago I fired up Diablo 3 and as I was moving the mouse I noticed the wobble. Kicker is, because it went together OK all the packaging has gone.

Back
Top Bottom